Monday, February 07, 2011

A quick sunday night project

I finally decided that I was fed up of losing nappies to the bottom of my little man's nappy bag and them getting bashed about so after seeing the brilliant diaper pouch on Noodlehead's blog I decided I just had to have one!  I didn't have any cotton webbing or velcro to hand so mine has a strap made from the same fabric and is fastened with a magnetic clasp.  I think the strap has turned out a little too long so I might see about shortening that and I'd never done box corners before so they aren't amazing but overall I'm quite pleased with it.






I also did a little bit of shopping last night for my other love - cooking - and have purchased myself a bullion bar silicone mould for making some mini chocolate slabs for my brother in law's birthday.  I'm hopefully going to use it to make little cakes and cereal bars as well - I'll share some pictures of the goodies when they've been made but in the mean time here is a picture of the tray.





1 comment:

  1. Good job on the nappy bag. That looks great. Your corners are much better than my first attempt at it!! x

    ReplyDelete